Since the mid 1990's, with Akal Purakh Sahib's Kirpa, one the site's goals has been to provide the most unique information it can find on the Sikh Nation to the global Internet audience. This includes, the Panth's glorious history, past and current struggles, and future challenges.
This site is not intended to be an introduction to Sikhsim, this kind of information is readily available through encyclopedias and other sources. One of the site's main objectives is to provide information and subject matter on the Sikh Panth that is purposely neglected or avoided by other sources, and thus not readily available.
This Site does not have any political affiliations or allegiances to any individual, group or Jatha except to
the Khalsa Panth (Sikh Nation). The Sikhs are an independent sovereign people that receive guidance from Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji through Sri Akal Takht Sahib, the Spiritual and Temporal Throne of Sikh Power.
Main contents of FORT: PANTH KHALSA
Khalsa Rahit : The Sikh Code of Conduct.
The Sikh Spirit : Glimpses of the Unique Sikh World.
Famous GurSikhs : Past and Present Sikh Shahids (Martyrs) and Warriors.
Sikh Sovereignty : The Sikh Struggles of the past and present.
HukamNamah : The Daily Hukam-Nama Online.
Gurmat Articles : Short Gurmat related Essays and Articles.
Panthic Information : Ongoing Panthic issues, news, and site links.
Other subsections include topics such as :
- Khanday-Ki-Pahul : Initiation into Sikhsim. Without it, one can not be called a Sikh
- Sikhism and Meat : Analysis of its prohibition.
- Analysis of past and present Sikh leadership.
- Facts about the 1984 attack on Darbar Sahib Amritsar
- The Indian Government's totalitarian efforts to exterminate the Sikh way of life.
Bibliographic Information :
Information from the following sources was used or referenced in this site:
- Dhan Dhan SatGuru Granth Sahib Ji
- Dasam Granth Sahib Ji, Sahib Guru Gobind Singh Ji.
- Sikh RahitNamay, Various SURA publications, Ludhiana, Punjab.
- RahitNamay, Bhai Piara Singh 'Paddam', Singh Brothers, 1995
- HukamNamay, Dr. Ganda Singh, Panjabi University, Patiala, 1993
- Internal and External Threats to Sikhsim, by Dr. S.S. Dharam. Gurmat Publishers, 1986
- The Turban and Sword of the Sikhs, by Dr. Trilochan Singh. The Sikh Missionary Society U.K., 1977
- 1978 Shahidi Saka and 1984 GhaluGhara, by Bhai Baldev Singh Ji
- Sikh Rahit Maryada, Points of Contention, by Bhai Manmohan Singh Ji.
- Misc: Bhai Tarlochan Singh Ji, Surinder Singh Ji, and Bhai Prahlad Singh Ji.